Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday Treat

Its been quite an eventful birthday this year.

I had 3 birthday cakes, one huge birthday present from Ivy (thanks :]) and a "blasting" weekend.

We started with 3 rounds of mahjong (the typical no $$ type). Riding on my birthday luck, I literally blasted T, Q and Ivy off with my scintillating display of mahjong skills, winning when it mattered most and more importantly, the winnings are more significant (more "fans"). The luck seems to follow me throughout the weekend.

I think the 3 of them would have started considering playing without me next time if they can find a more consistent and readily available "leg". Until then, I think they would still need to bear with me for a while more until T leaves for UQ for his further studies next month.

No comments: