Monday, July 14, 2008

Mid Term Review

Well, half the year has gone and I thought it would be a good time to review my "wish-list" that I put up at the start of the year.

Somehow got distracted along the way. I have completed 1.5 task so far, namely getting a PSP (thanks Ivy) and 1/2 a task for taking my CFA level I. I will only know the results later this month.

Marriage is certainly no joking matter and lots of effort and time have been put into it to ensure the success of the event. I guess I will register for the Standard Chartered Marathon (21Km) later this year. I will continue to take my basic Jap lessons but I doubt it would be sufficient to tackle JLPT4. The remaining items can take a back seat as I have more important things to do at the moment such as planning for marriage in Oct and re-orientating my career. :)

No comments: