Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of the Year

Its been a long and eventful year.

Since my last post in Sept, I got married and gained a wonderful wife. After which, we witnessed the first Singaporean (Ms Lo Hwei Yen) who died due to an act of terrorism in Mumbai in Nov 08. There have been also new Prime Ministers in Japan and Thailand, where we also saw the Bangkok International Airport closed down for about a week due to protests.

Looking back at my resolutions earlier this year, I did not accomplish a lot. Only managed to get a PSP, PDA phone and DSLR. The rest of the items that require more determination and time have been neglected. I guess I will need to put in greater effort this year.

What's up for 2009? I guess I will want to do the following:

1) Run a half marathon under 2 hours
2) Engage in more shooting and post more photos
3) Join a vertical marathon, either NVM or SVM
4) Work on my business plan
5) Work on the renovation plan for my new house
6) Dive 2 more times this year at least
7) Regain my IPPT gold

Same as last year, we will see how it goes.

No comments: