Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March on.....

Its been a while since I last blogged. Lack of energy perhaps.

Today I am feeling down, pretty down in fact.

Getting real tired, need to find new motivation in any form, to push on or to march on.

Kinda lost my cool, feeling really frustrated all of a sudden. I seems to be bored down by work, not because of the load but more of the strain.

Sounds cheem?

Indeed, its not so much the rush to finish up the work to meet the demands of policyholders but its the effort needed to make new headways, plus the nitty-gritty of things that I need to micro-manage which is not supposed to be the case.

Aren't graduates supposed to be highly motivated and intellectual, at least perceived to be? Is the main churning by the Singapore Education System diluting the quality?

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps....

No comments: