Sunday, November 1, 2009

Emotion Roller-Coaster

Been lazy with my updates again.

Still remember my last post when I was lamenting about university graduates not having enough initiative? What I experienced in the last 6 months showed that my observations are not exactly correct as I came across 2 of them who were motivated in their own ways and showed me that things were not as bad as I thought it was.

However, good things don't last I guess.

天下没有不散的筵席。One of them left us just last month. It started me thinking what I really want and how I am going to get them.

I have something in mind but will need lots of discipline plus luck/opportunities to make it come true.

I will work hard on the discipline aspect while seeking the right opportunity. I guess we have to make things happen rather than wait for things to happen, right?



No comments: