Sunday, November 29, 2009

Need to dig deeper......

Its getting increasingly difficult.

I simply can't stop thinking about it. Thinking about what happened last week and why they happened. It also made me think about the past 3 years how things have been for me.

I started thinking through some of the decisions I made at work, especially those that appeared unpopular. Should I have accepted the way things were or challenged the traditional beliefs or so-called "best solution based on the circumstances"? Should I have been a bit more selfish? Have I been an effective leader in taking care of the needs and welfare of my staff?

If I could turn back the clock, would I have made the same decisions? Should I adhere to the same set pf principles and ethics that have guided me throughout my life? Or is it time for a change?

So many questions but not a single answer. I wonder if it is right to call time.

No comments: