Monday, December 14, 2009

Communication

According to the Marriam-Webster Dictionary, communication can be defined as one of the following:
1 an act or instance of transmitting
2 a: information communicated b : a verbal or written message
3 a: a process by which information is exchanged between individuals through a common system of symbols, signs, or behavior (the function of pheromones in insect communication); also : exchange of information b : personal rapport (a lack of communication between old and young persons)

If you have been following my earlier post, you would have noticed that I seem to have been plagued with the communication virus, resulting in me not being able to communicate with some key people in my personal and working life.

Since they did not specify, will it be considered too much to make them communicate in a manner I will prefer then?

Not sure how to get things moving forward since they all did not tell me what is the best platform/manner to communicate in.

If you have any suggestion, feel free to let me know.

I am at all ears since communication is a 2-way interactive process.

No comments: