Friday, December 4, 2009

Toughest Week Ever...

Its been a long and tough week, one of the toughest in fact.

Never had I gone through so much emotional struggle and thought in such a short span of time. When one is unable to think through clearly, he will make strange decisions and behave irrationally. I think this was what happened to me in the past week.

For a while, it seems that everyone is at fault except myself. In fact, it all boils down to communication.

There is a saying: ASSUME = Making an ASS out of U and ME. This is totally true. If one has communicated what he meant to another person, the other person need not guess and assume and create all the "misunderstanding".

Through this episode, I also saw how difficult was it to build trust and relationship and how easy was it to destroy it over one incident. Will I be able to rebuild the whole thing all over again? Will the crack be mended forever?

Only time will tell.

No comments: