Thursday, January 28, 2010

Life Compass

With numerous emails to clear and tonnes of issue to resolve, I am taking time to pen down my thoughts.

Just like UK faced the coldest winter and Australia looked to receive the hottest summer ever, the weather in my office seems to have taken a turn for the worse too.

Perhaps it is just me. Low EQ and picky with the working arrangement. I never felt working so tough, thinking that the working environment is amicable and all are willing to chip in to work towards a better future. The kampung spirit in the office seems lacking. Has work caught up with everyone and resulted in everyone busy looking internally rather than holistically?

If it is true, then it is rather sad as it is no longer the workplace I thought it was. Just like Ryan Giggs looking to finish his career with Manchester United, likewise for Raul for Real Madrid, is this option available for me?

It's just a job, xy reminded me. No wonder xy and s gave me the cup with the following wordings "It's only a job... My job is secure... Nobody wants it.".

I guess it is the life that is important. But where is my life heading? Sigh, I am still looking for the compass and inspiration.

No comments: